Spot On Performance is a fast-growing technology company in the construction industry. We’re hiring a Junior React Native Developer to join our team and continue development of our mobile applications for iOS and Android.
Mobile development is a critical part of our mission to deliver the most intuitive solution for the construction, material production, hauling, and delivery market. You will continue development of mobile applications for field workers, using industry best practices around code quality, testing, accessibility, and documentation.
In this role, you will make a significant impact at SOP with the following responsibilities:
- 3-6 years development experience w/ 1+ years of react native.
- Develop new features and improve an existing mobile application project
- Debug and develop mobile platform-specific features on iOS and Android in a React Native codebase
- Write clean, well-documented, and well-tested code using best practices for React Native development
- Help architect and build a brand new mobile application project
- Partner with other Web and API developers on the team
- Collaborate with SOP’s platform, product, and design teams to ensure high-quality products
- Provide team members with project status and details through GitHub and code reviews
- Advise the team on best practices and industry trends to implement
Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial and agile spirit to work in a fast-changing environment and market. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 3-6 years development experience w/ 1 year of react native.
- Experience building large, high traffic front-end codebases in React Native
- Proven ability to efficiently develop and ship high quality, testable, and accessible code
- Experience working on cross-functional teams is preferred.
- Experience working on mobile performance and accessibility
- Experience debugging mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Highly competitive salary or contract rates
- Opportunity to work on other projects and technologies
- The ability to provide accurate estimates and milestones
- A self-start attitude to work remotely, stay motivated, and meet deadlines
- The ability to work with a team and explain concepts to non-technical team members
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Willingness to sign Non-Disclosure, Non-Compete, and IP Assignment agreements around the product and construction technology solutions
- Some availability during Eastern Time hours on a semi-regular basis